Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lemon Drop Martinis at Mancini's

We wound up opting for Mancini's in downtown Saint Paul last night, where we had the pleasure of witnessing what was quite possibly one of the worst cover bands in the world attempt to perform really bad songs from even worse bands like Journey and the La Bamba.

Definitely a very amusing evening.

Having a sub kicks so much ass, too; Gabrielle was right on in her analysis of Trent being one of the most truly submissive guys she's ever met. He was such a real gentleman, opening all the doors for me last night, pulling out my chair for me, taking care of anything requiring funds -- just spoiling me rotten.

However, rather then going back to his place at the end of the night, I instead chose to go home. And I'm really glad I did.

Anyways, here's some pics at Mancini's, with me of course being as unphotogenic as possible.












No comments:

Post a Comment