Friday, August 12, 2011

Feel the rage

He totally hates me right now. I'm normally loathe to say anything resembling, "I can feel it," but I really can. It's not like him to be so curt and almost formal with me.

Perhaps he's just still really annoyed with me for exhibiting so much concern over his fantasies (and who can blame him? I mean, how could it be rational for anyone to be even mildly alarmed over such extremity? *rolls eyes*). Perhaps I'm just too "vanilla" for him? Perhaps we're really just too different?

Or perhaps I'm just jumping the gun again, and he truly is so busy at work that he didn't have time to write more than a curt and concise response?

But now my fears are turning to anger.

I mean, who the hell does he think he is, anyways? God's gift to mankind?

Grr...

Maybe I just need to take a breather here, myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment