Saturday, August 13, 2011

Almost eight and a half hours later...

I pulled another all nighter last night, but I was having such a good time conversing with Gavin that I totally think it was worth it. In fact, I feel reinvigorated today, not tired at all (of course, I do have chemical assistance, heh).

I really can't believe that Gavin and I stayed up chatting for damn near eight and half hours. He was fucked up, to be sure; he had just dropped three doses of ecstasy. But it was so fun to watch him and his friend Michael rolling -- plus I got to listen to them conversing together with their utterly adorable British accents!

So cute...! 

You know, I can't even think of the last time I spent that long chatting with any of my best friends straight like that! But I always feel so comfortable speaking with Gavin at length about any topic, and our conversations are never dull. Both of us are good conversationalists with a wealth of personal experiences from which to draw on, and we both despise boredom.

Gavin is a rarity, indeed, a real gem; I'm amazed both by how well we tend to get along together and how much we seem to sincerely enjoy each others company.

Fact is, I have an inordinate amount of trust for that kid, for one reason or another. But maybe that's a mistake. He certainly hasn't done anything to earn my trust -- however, neither has he given me even any indication that I should be wary of him. Well, I suppose it's true that he has certainly lied to me before; however, never about anything more serious than maybe a few white lies, and in fact, I've generally found him to be a pretty dependably honorable person.

I'm not scared in the least, though; I really do trust my judgement implicitly on this one. And in my own defense, I do generally tend to possess unusually keen insight into whether or not someone is a trustworthy individual. Almost from the very get go, I detected qualities in Gavin that you rarely seem to find all together in one person: his authenticity, his candidness, his reliability, as a friend, and his ingenuity. I truly hope, however things wind up panning out, he'll always stay in contact with me on some level...

On a much lighter note, Gavin told me about a new sex toy he just bought a little earlier tonight, and later after he left to go get something to eat, I wound up buying the same exact toy (Nexus G-Rider Unisex Vibrator in purple!) and some silicone-based lube on impulse on Amazon.com. Although I'm kinda a little nervous to have a sex toy here, I'm truly excited to get both items. The way I see it; I never spend money on sex toys, period, so splurging this once on such a seemingly awesome toy can only be a good thing.

Finally, on an even lighter note, he did that thing for me again! I swear, I never tire of watching him do that. Tonight, he even let me watch him bathe -- whilst doing that! I swear on my life that I can't even remember the last time anything ever turned me on that way...





No comments:

Post a Comment