Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Our song...

"Everyone has a skeleton
And a closet to keep it in
And your mine...

Every song has a you
A "you" that the singer sings to
And you're it this time
Baby, you're it this time

When I need to wipe my face
I use the back of my hand
And I like to take up space
Just because i can
And i use my dress
To wipe up my drink
You know, I care less and less
What people think

And you're so lame
You always disappoint me
It's kind of like a running joke...
But it's really not funny
And I just want you to live up to
The image of you that I create
I see you and I'm so unsatisfied
I see you and I dilate...

When i say you sucked my brain out
The english translation
Is I am in love with you
and it is no fun
But i don't use words like love
'cuz works like that don't matter
But don't look so offended
You know, you should be flattered..."

Ani Difranco -- Dilate

No comments:

Post a Comment