I sure know how to pick 'em, that's for sure. So after roller skating at Roller Garden last night, I head on over to Club Jager with my new friend, whom we'll just refer to as "Achmed," for purposes of discretion. Any ways, "Achmed" is the Jew I found at Roller Garden a few weeks back, heh.
I found a new Jew!
So anyways, it's really strange because I hate beards so very much, and he's got a full blown beard, but I've thought "Achmed" was super hot for some time now (and he is; he's a karate instructor, so he's totally got a hot ass body, as well), but I never acted on my attraction because, although I'm poly, he's married with three children, and I typically don't want to be involved in anything like that; if nothing else, I don't like the dishonesty involved in "those types" of situations.
Nonetheless, I had a feeling something was going to happen between us last night from the very get-go, to be honest. You know how you just seem to know when these things are gonna happen? Say, you and said individual just seem to be standing closer to each other during the night, or when they look at you, their gaze lingers for just a half a second too long, etc... Well, that was kind of happening; but then "Achmed" started talking about how badly his back hurt from driving all day (he had just driven back from North Dakota that night), and so I offered him a massage as we sat around the bonfire out in the back of Club Jager.
Well, as I massaged him, I could feel how sexy the definition of his muscles were, and he was seated right in between my legs with both hands gripping the underside of my legs as I sensually massaged out the knots from his back for close to a few hours (when "Achmed" questioned how my hands weren't tired after that long, Ryan stepped in and exclaimed how I've always had incredible endurance when it came to massages, heh).
Sad thing is, there isn't too much more to tell. After bar closing, we were seated the Jaguar for a while, sort of fooling around. I'm a little ashamed, in retrospect, because I was totally ready to fuck the shit out of him right then and there, but his conscience was troubling him; you know, that whole wife and three kids thing. I was vociferously arguing from a polyamorous perspective how, as long as she didn't know, it shouldn't matter -- even though I truly think that it does matter greatly that you're being dishonest with someone. I guess what I really meant is that it shouldn't matter, and they should trust each other enough to know that feelings of jealousy are to be overcome...
Perhaps I'll write a little more later.
1 comment:
The line "from a polyamorous perspective" is off-base, since it certainly _does_ matter if she (the wife) does not know. The difference between cheating and affairs on the one hand, and swinging polyamory, and open relationships on the other is in the informed consent of all concerned. A minor quibble in an otherwise entertaining account. Glad to see you've made another Jew-friend, *lol*. Take that, "fuck-face"!
Post a Comment