Thursday, November 3, 2011

I feel a sin coming on...

Have you ever woken up with an almost overwhelming desire to fuck the hell out of someone? Well, I definitely arose this morning with the female equivalent of a boner.

So, I'm digging through old correspondences between Gavin and I, frantically searching for a video one of us found for the other back in early August.

Sweet edging video.

But by the time I found the video, my sex drive was almost completely gone, for I've never gone back and read through any of our old correspondences before, and the particular email that I located the hyperlink in was one where he had actually been opening up to me quite a bit (for him, at least) for one of the first times...

Then I got all misty eyed, melancholic, and sentimental... but then I just watched that video -- which I still maintain us one of the most erotic things I've ever seen -- and brought myself to orgasm 6-7 times in a row with my new toy (*My new toy*)!

Then I started thinking that this story had a happy ending after all, but alas, no such luck, for I still haven't been able to shake that wistful sadness all day. More than that though, you know that aching feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you really miss someone or something but can't stop thinking about them? Yeah.

*sigh*

But let me be completely honest with myself -- sentimentality and your overall gooshiness haven't been all that's been on my mind. See, I've also been having vivid flashbacks all day of a certain time he, you know, did that thing he used to do for me with his cock on Skype, and damn...

Although I'm quite confident when I say that surely he's found someone else now -- call it a premonition, or woman's intuition, or whatever -- I totally don't care. Because unless something drastic somehow changes my sexual desire for him, when I go to see Jess in London in some months, I'm totally going to get him alone and make him fuck me harder then he's ever fucked anything before (and that's saying a lot for him, heh). And I practically guarantee that when we do fuck, it will be some of the best sex either of us have ever had -- and totally mind-blowing, earth shattering sex is exactly what I need right now.

Not that I suspect he'd make an ardent attempt to resist having sex with me by any means, but I'm very confident that I could talk him into bed in a sinch once I lose these last 10-15 pounds, and even though he's almost certainly taken right now, we're both poly, we're both hot, we're super compatible sexually, and we both have positively insane sex drives.

I think we could make it work somehow. ;-)

1 comment:

Scott McLean said...

hi. i think i'm too many parts nerd but yeah! nice blog.

Post a Comment