Things are starting to get back to normal, thus proving that time really does heal all wounds.
I've been skating a lot with Angie, and doing karate and yoga in my spare time. Oh, and I've been masturbating a lot, heh. That toy that I got from Sex World the other day is simply unreal, and because I'm multi-orgasmic, it is just too much fun to sit there and bring myself to orgasm over and over again.
*sigh*
I could (and have) spend hours on myself easy. I can't wait until I find someone worth my while once more so that I can start being sexually active again. I'm practically a reborn again virgin right now.
As harsh as it sounds, most people just bore the hell out of me, and I'd rather endure celibacy than ever settle for someone not "worth my dirty shoes", quote unquote. Why is it that most people are just so disappointing? Especially guys. And don't even get me started on the inadequacy of most mens' equipment...
No comments:
Post a Comment