Speaking of lengthy conversations, Jeff called me last night and we wound up having a really in depth discussion for almost three hours, mostly about an issue him an Aida are having that she refuses to even acknowledge. We went off topic for a little bit, however, and began talking about martial arts.
Specifically, about the immense influence of and incredibly positive impact that studying Bujinkon has had on his life. That started me thinking about how much I would love to study something that inspirational and life changing. He mentioned that he knew of a really good Kung-Fu instructor in Saint Paul, and I think I'm gonna look into that. I also toyed with the idea of researching yoga instructors in Saint Paul to find a really good one that I can begin taking classes from again.
I miss my yoga classes so much, and initiating a practice of some sort, whether it be yoga or martial arts, will help to accelerate my tediously slow weight loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment