Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Praise for my dojo

Karate class was nothing short of awesome. I am so impressed with my instructors, and so eager to really develop my skills with their instruction.

And I'm already beginning to see some results; primarily, my balance during class has improved markedly. However, everything is still ridiculously new, and the improvements I'm starting to see don't go nearly far enough -- I almost feel like a new born taking in the entire world for the first time.

Tomorrow will be a good day though. Karate class starts at 5:30 sharp, and following that, Anita will be teaching a yoga class. I haven't taken a yoga class in months, and I'm really excited -- even though I barely know Anita, I'm already quite fond of her and Sensei Ertl (she's actually his wife -- the dojo is family owned, which makes it even cooler, in my book).

Both Sensei Anita and Sensei Ertl are amazingly patient and skilled instructors -- I look forward to learning from them so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment