Oh my. This is bordering on ridiculous -- I cannot get this boy out of my head! How am I ever going to be able to focus on anything serious ever again, I ask you?
We conversed via Skype for almost two and a half hours tonight, and he did that awesome thing again, a "dribble" orgasm, as he calls it (or "edging"). Which is, hands down, the most erotic performance I've ever seen given; I can't even think about it without becoming extremely turned on.
Especially when he does it. He's such an intense person; he has the most intense gaze that cuts through you like a hot knife through butter. From the way he carries himself alone I can tell that he would be such a careful, passionate lover with the right woman.
When he orgasms he looks so sexy, like a little boy that's about to cry. His eyes roll up into his head, his beautiful, full lips part, his cheeks take on a rubescent glow, and he lets out the softest, most beautiful sounding moan of contentment that I've ever heard a man make.
*sigh*
I can't take it; I absolutely need to have him. I want to have this guy's babies, dammit.
My god, the last time I was this taken with a guy it was with JD, and I truly thought we would be together forever. This is different, though, in that it's not fully reciprocated as it was with JD, for one, and Gavin's impact on my life has been far better.
I know that I've grown so much as an individual since his entrance into my life only a month ago, I feel it.
And he has so much left to teach me.
No comments:
Post a Comment